Vs > Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi
Tela vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Tela vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Tela vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Tela vs Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Tela vs Chateauroux, France
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Mamou, Guinea
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Dedza, Malawi
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Perpignan
Valparaiso vs Karuizawa
Wyndham, Western Australia vs La Mesa
Wairakei vs Morris, Mn
- The distance between Tela, Honduras and Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa is approximately 3,368 km or 2,093 mi.
- To reach Tela in this distance one would set out from Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi bearing 179° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Tela bearing 179.3° or S .
- Tela has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Tela is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21.2 °C (38.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.6 °C (47.9°F) less in Tela. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2085.9 mm (82.1 in) more which is equivalent to 2085.9 l/m² (51.19 US gal/ft²) or 20,859,000 l/ha (2,229,966 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.5° higher in Tela than in Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tela relative to Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Tela
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tela vs Estevan, Sk, Canada
Tela vs Birzai, Lithuania
Tela vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Tela vs Kochi, Japan
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Kazan, Russia
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Bhamaw, Myanmar
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Anadyr, Russia
Guayaquil vs Zell Am See
Holsteinsborg vs Chesterfield, Nunavut
Stensele vs Herson
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Birmingham, England
Tela vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tela
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) E
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) E
- Catacamas, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 255.9 kms (159 miles) SSE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SSE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) S
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 384.5 kms (238.9 miles) SSE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) W
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 223.7 kms (139 miles) S
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) SSW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) S