Average Temperatures in Tela, Honduras
- The average temperature in Tela, Honduras is hot at 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) which is an extremely low range.
- June is the hottest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 28.2 degrees Celsius (82.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (fairly hot) having an average temperature of 23.9 degrees Celsius (75.02 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Tela
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Tela Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Tela
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) E
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) E
- Catacamas, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 255.9 kms (159 miles) SSE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SSE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) S
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 384.5 kms (238.9 miles) SSE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SSE