| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tela in August is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 228.4mm (9in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Tela August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tela, Honduras
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tela:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) E
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) E
- Catacamas, Honduras - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) ESE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 255.9 kms (159 miles) SSE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SSE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) S
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 384.5 kms (238.9 miles) SSE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SSE